- My (Katy’s) parents and little brother just arrived back in Paraguay for the last time. They’ll be there for a few weeks to take care of their things and say good-byes. I’m sure it’ll be hard as they’ve been in Paraguay for 16 years and Nathan was born there.
- We will be officially graduating from the Missionary Training Center in December of this year, however we have to decide if we should stay for either the additional Missionary Technology course, linguistic course or neither. We want our decision to be based on what will be the most beneficial when we go to a foreign country.
- Classes, homework, ministry and much more are keeping us busy. We feel like God is using this time to help us be better time managers, please pray we won’t waste time.
- We have been in awe of how God has provided not only for our needs, but above and beyond! In fact this entire semester’s bill is already paid in full! Praise Him!!
- For the African believers currently being trained as missionaries in Africa!